This is my little living room (and my Oranges in Oil painting by Nick Stephens) The light coming in is from the French doors and not-quite-done balcony
My favorite place to read (right across from the couch)...
My cute red kitchen with the morning light streaming in...
My big red bed (and another Nick painting)
5 comments:
I LOVE the "red" apartment!!! It's sooooo cute. I love the painting by Nick too. It's awesome. I might need to talk to you about getting something from him for our house. His work is great.
Love you much!!!! Thanks for posting the new pics.
So cute and fun! I love the transcendentalists too. They are inspiring and brave. It's good to get a dose of them every so often. ;)
YEA, YEA, YEA!!!!!! I don't check for much too long and then there are PICTURES of your PLACE!!! Oh, I much, much too happy about this!!! Oh, so fun!! I am happy Nick took pictures. Thank you Nick!! Your places is just so cute. I love it. And even better. I get to see you TOMORROW!!! Oh, the suspense. I serisouly just cannot wait!!!!
Cute place Carly Jane! I particularly love the kitchen. What nice cupboards. Also, who is this Nick artist? I would love a painting of his in blues to go in my room!
Nick is a good good friend of mine from Provo. He is professional artist. His botanical pieces (like the one in my room) are pretty reasonable... his other work can be pretty pricey. Email me if you really are interested. I LOVE his work.
Post a Comment