
Top: Sara, Brett, Bottom: Grandpa Snowball, Blake, Tasha and Brayden, and me (at Aunt Betsy's)

Mom and Sara at the Christmas Eve table as we were setting it. I LOVE our fancy dinner by candlelight.

Dad and I gearing up for the Christmas Eve program (favorite Christmas stories, classic Snowball songs and they Christmas hymns, Luke 2, Sees, and upstairs)

Surprise!! I had NO IDEA I was getting a sewing machine! I already have a slew of projects up my sleeve...

Paige and I after opening presents.

Everyone at Grandma and Grandpa Torgerson's. Aren't we a handsome bunch?

Grandma T, me, and Paige.

Sara is the little charmer and got Brayden (miraculously) to sleep. Paige and I (can you tell which is which?) came to give her some redhead lovin'

I just wanted to give a glimpse of the chaos at Grandma S's with all of us there. I think the count was 35 this year!
PS. I am sure this isn't the end of my Christmas-picture-postings... I have so many more good ones! Isn't Christmas the best??
4 comments:
Oh, Carly Jane . .. THANK YOU for posting all of these!! I was so bad at taking pictures and in the end I was very sad about it! I want you to email me everything you take okay? And it so made me miss Christmas Eve at home. I will forever miss that. I too lover the beautiful set table and just the way Mom does things. Yea for Christmas though!! It has been so fun seeing each other so much . . . and the fun is not over yet!! I am very glad you got Paige's camera to take pictures now!! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more coming!
I love the post Carly and wish I were still there with you guys. Christmas was such a blast this year. I love you so much and can't wait to see you on Wednesday!
Looks like you had a great trip! We did too. I loved getting to see you and visit and sing and eat! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your days off before school's back in session.
I can't tell which is you and which is paige! You two are identical!
Post a Comment