Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alive and well

I tell you what, it is much harder to stay on top of blogging when I am in the midst of the busy life of home in California.

I just wanted you all to know I am alive and well (and even taking a few pictures!). So far we have... gone to Disneyland, ordered invitations and the cake (including cake tasting), registered (Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy's, and Crate and Barrel), visited the Queen Mary, went to Mom's Crescendo performance and the ward fund raiser, had a huge family gathering (including all six kids--with spouses and grandkids--camping out at home), Chad's farewell, errands and shopping and planning, and some plain old fun just hanging out together.

There is more fun to be had... and I'll be sure to tell you all about it one of these days (perhaps when I am back in Blanding).

Cheers!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Wow, it sounds like you are keeping yourself pretty busy, but having lots of fun too. Good luck with all the wedding planning. You went do Disneyland? So fun!