Jeremy started out at the wheel until Debbie took over. Debbie was so fun to be out with! She loved every twist and turn. I wish we had captured some of here facial expressions :). I was as content as could be, sitting at the prow with my arm dangling in the splashing water or enjoying the scenery. I couldn't stop smiling--I loved every minute of it. We brought a little picnic and had a wonderful little afternoon adventure!

12 comments:
Nice! Way to leave Blanding in style. I bet you're going to miss this place more than you think (and I know you love it ALOT). It was fun to talk to you yesturday and hear all about the boating adventure and to now see your fun pictures. :)
So you actually got it going huh! Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks and sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.
Oh the boat! Looks like a much better experience than last time. I am not saying the last one was fun, but different it was a VERY cold snowing day around Thanksgiving. We were the only ones on the lake, I wonder why?, testing the boat as it died in the middle. Jon and Dad had to paddle it back and tried to not have to get in the freezing cold water. It was quite comical!
How fun! I love all your pictures. You and your sister seriously look like twins! I'm excited to meet all your family...it's getting close!!!
Ooh that looks so peaceful and nice. I love just riding around on a boat. It feels so good to have the wind in your hair like that. Glad you got to have a last fun Blanding adventure. Now a new adventure begins!
So so fun!! What a great little last Blanding adventure before moving. I love being out on a boat. Truly it is one of my favorite things. So relaxing, so beautiful, so fun!
Carly, did you realize that you have gorgeous hair? Well you do.
carly your hair is GORGEOUS! and that is a very cute pic with the clouds and your head held up on your hand... its tender.
how fun!i love the water! unfortunately bodies of water arent abundant in the dessert!
Very fun! I'm just so unbelievably happy that I found the cake topper in time for your wedding. I knew it had to be somewhere and would turn up eventually, but I was sick to my stomach at not being able to lay my hands right on it. Hallelujah, I found it!
Carly Jane!!! This is Aubrey Johnson (formally Green) and I just saw a link to your blog on Traci's website and was so excited to see it. I am so excited to hear you are getting married!! You are going to love married life. Don't listen to all that...first years the hardest stuff! We've enjoyed every minute! Hope you are surviving all the wedding planning. Best of luck!
Post a Comment