Friday, August 22, 2008

Is anyone else...

...as scandalously addicted to these as I am?? I have stopped counting how many I eat in a day. I just don't want to know.

10 comments:

Tasha said...

You are so funny!! We were at the beginning of the summer, but I haven't bought them in awhile. Actually, I should say the boys were addicted. Don't worry about counting. It can't be hurting you much :)

BWei said...

It's been too long since I've had an otter pop (although we call them "flavor ices" down here...or maybe that's just my family?!). Love the couch pic--amazing redo! I have an old blog post of our couch redo--that my mom also did. Thank goodness for crafty mothers! Good luck with all the final wedding preparations...so exciting!

Holly Moore said...

I have not had a single one this summer! I don't know what's going on but I am going out and buying some. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those! So glad you're enjoying them, for now I will live vicariously through you.

Original Kos said...

I was until I realized from your picture that they are trying to take over the world.

sara said...

They are the pops of our summer days as kids, how can us Torgerson girls NOT love them! They are so delicious ...eat as many as you can!

Anonymous said...

haha when i was there we just kept going. some nasty flavors though. peach?! gross.
-boo;)

LindseyFae* said...

I love those! And you can't just eat one.. you have to eat a whole row..or whatever they are. When I was in high school, there was one night my friend and I ate a whole BOX of COSTCO flavor ices...

Olson Family said...

oh my gosh carly!! I LOVE otterpops!! I seriously eat like a costco box SOOO fast. they are the perfect little treat! soooo yummy!! green is my favorite. :D

dntbaker said...

is it as bad as paletas de cacahuete, b/c if it is i know what its like... i'm so excited for you and your big day, sad i can't be there for you like you were for me-just picture me there :)

Lacey Lu said...

Carly!! You ARE AWESOME!!! I love ya!! Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!! and Long live Otter Pops!!!!