Isn't it cute? Don't get me wrong... we are definitely going to be real-christmas-tree folks (bought off a lot, of course...), we just have to move out of Utah to somewhere where they sell them on lots again! Our little 4 1/2 foot beauty came to us curtesy of Roberts (craft store) at half price! Can't beat that. I had all the trimmings from last year's tree extravaganza (aka lots of homemade cinnamon/gingerbread ornaments... they sort of make up for the lack of real tree smell in the apartment). I am still planning on making a fabric garland... and if my internet works and my computer works and my tummy isn't doing backflips when I look at the computer screen... you just might get to see it!In the meantime...
Merry Christmas!
8 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I Love love LOVE it! Really, it is a great size tree and so cute. SO CUTE! I am glad you found such a good deal and that it has turned out so cute. I was just coming onto your blog to BEG you to post a picture of it and you already had :) BIG SMILES to that one! I love Christmas and I love that I get to see you this Christmas :)
It is a very bright happy tree. We have had a 3 footer the last few years. This year we are getting a big 7 footer. (We are artifical tree people despite Michael growing up with real Christmas trees.) I hope you are feeling better!
It looks great! I love having a tree in the house. Even though we moved every year at Christmas the first 3 years we were married I still insisted on at least a small Christmas tree. I love to do it at a lot too, but seriously it has gotten really expensive. $10 per foot! Anyway, glad that you are enjoying the Christmas season. Hope that tummy settles down soon for you. :)
They don't have any real Christmas trees in Cedar??? I know they definately have them at Walmart. I've live in Utah my whole life and we always bought a real tree off the lot. Hmmmm. Anyway, cute tree. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Nothing like a Christmas tree to get the holidays going (real or fake). Congratulations (belated) on the little one. Don't worry, the sickness will eventually go away, it might be June, but it will go away. I love you guys and hope you can find something to eat that keeps you happy.
Love it! Isn't it so fun to decorate for Christmas! Mom and I made cinnamon jells tonight. Yum Yum Yum. Can't wait to sink my teeth into those tomorrow. You're the best!!!
i don't remember where in Utah you're living but there is a website that lists where all the "fresh cut your own christmas tree lots" are: http://pickyourownchristmastree.org/UTxmastrees.php
Nice tree!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Hey, just to letcha know, I'm gonna be makin' my blogs private, so if you would like to send me an email lia86_04@hotmail.com I will add you. :-)
Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!!
Post a Comment