Once upon a time there was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. And she lived in Cedar City where the snow came down so hard she wished she had a sleigh instead of a tiny, low-to-the-ground hatchback to get around in...
But that doesn't matter any more because now she has left the land of snow and is on her way to California (currently she is in her pjs at her sister's house in Vegas but will soon continuing the journey to HB). She finished all her projects (almost) and Christmas sewing and baking and hours of working... and is ready for a whole glorious week of helping her mother finish all her projects and sewing and baking. She is ready for homemade cinnamon rolls and hours of movie watching and turkey making and present giving.
And she hopes to catch up on all her blog reading and blog writing (since the internet is stable at the parent's home) and sleeping.
And she hopes your Christmas week is looking just as merry and bright!
7 comments:
Yay! Have such a fun trip!
Ah, I wish you were still here! We had so much fun with you and Jeremy. Hope you have fun at home. I will definately be thinking about you guys this next week. Love you!!!
It sounds like you are feeling better! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Sounds Good!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I'm taking our blogs private, if you'd like to send an email to me at lia86_04@hotmail.com, I'll add ya to the view list. Keep Smiling! Life's Gr8!! ;-)
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Leslie and Hannah
Hey I heard about your roadway scare!!! Glad you got there safely! I still have the present for you guys at our house, but I'll get it to you sooner or later :) Have a good Christmas!
Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas to you too.
Post a Comment