


Today at 12:23pm (California time), darling little Chase David Donovan came into the world. He was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. I got to talk to Tasha tonight for a few minutes. She is doing good--although is understandably tired. I am so dang happy this little guy decided to show up without any major complications or mishaps.
And I loved getting to hear my newest little nephew making noises on the other side of the line! I can hardly believe she has another little one to love and take care of. I just can't stop smiling about getting to be Aunt Carly Jane to one more cute little one :)
ps. Better and more pictures are sure to come soon. These are phone pictures curtesy of Aunt Paige (THANK YOU, PAIGE). I just couldn't wait to post the happy news!
pps. Sara and Stanford posted some of the MOST FABULOUS pictures. Hooray for photographers in the family!
ps. Better and more pictures are sure to come soon. These are phone pictures curtesy of Aunt Paige (THANK YOU, PAIGE). I just couldn't wait to post the happy news!
pps. Sara and Stanford posted some of the MOST FABULOUS pictures. Hooray for photographers in the family!
5 comments:
Congrats!
I love the nursery ideas you have so far.. i will post pics of our nurseries soon.. we finished both of them like 3 weeks ago. I get induced next sunday so one more week! i can't believe it. although im not going to lie, i'm having doubts about the name we picked out. i guess we will know for sure when we see her.
Her babies look like dolls. Just so perfect. and I LOVE the name. :)
Congrats! The pictures on Sara's blog are awesome. I have been following Tasha's blog and am so happy for her! Pretty soon it will be your turn Carly! Yipee!
Congrats on nephew #3! How sweet he looks. I loved all the pictures on Sara's blog too. He is precious!
Thanks Carly Jane. Now I can't wait for your little guy to come. It is a pretty neat experience and I sure do love this little guy already.
Post a Comment