Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Curious

Does anyone else wash a (very) full load of red-only laundry on a weekly basis? Or is that just in my neck of the woods? Jeremy's convinced we're the only house on the planet that consistently has large amounts of red lint coming out of our dryer.

But I'm not alone, am I?

10 comments:

Jeanine said...

I cannot say that we do a load of reds. Sorry. But I wouldn't expect anything less coming from your household! :)

Tasha said...

You make me laugh sister!! Nope not at our house, but we sure do a lot of dark loads!! So, I wouldn't have a problem throwing any of your reds in :) I sure do love you!

Kelly said...

That doesn't happen on a weekly basis for us. But I do have a full basket of reds, pinks, and purples, - and all of my red dish towels.

boteen said...

Yes, Carly, I do a full load of reds weekly. And I do mean a large load. It surprises me sometimes how much red we wear. So you are not alone.

Letti said...

I wash reds once a week but during baseball season I wash 3 to 4 loads a week. We are huge Angels fans in this house. I wash darks the most though.

joyous said...

I don't know about red, but when my girls are babies, the lint comes out pink from the clothes, blankets and burpcloths. :)

Kyla Armstrong said...

We're getting close. I swear all my son wears is red. I bet your mom does :) I love that lady.

Janssen said...

Alone. So very alone :)

Kira said...

I think we only have five or six red articles of clothing in our house. They just get added to the "bright" pile of clothes. :) But I know you love red, and it makes me smile that you have red only laundry loads.

Jaime said...

That was one of the things most exciting to me when I got my own washer was that I didn't have to combine the reds with the rest of the laundry, but I could make my own red load. Sigh, but now our reds have all faded to be perfectly safe to wash with everything else.