Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pictures for Aunt Tasha


Hair bow made by Aunt Tasha.
Dress made by yours truly.
Socks hand knit by Grandma Torgerson.

We were all sad to see said Grandma leave yesterday (who knit three pairs of Ginny socks while here!). It was a perfect first week of transitioning to two little ones. I love my mom. I'm not sure if the advent calendars around the house are counting down to Christmas or getting to see "Na-ma" again.

10 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh the happiness!!! She looks so darling. That dress on her is beyond fabulous. Oh, I am just in love with her. Thank you, thank you for these pictures. Love you.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I love the dress and bow and booties! It's all so fun. I also love that your mom was able to come and stay. It's nice to have that transition time with help to get used to a new addition. Enjoy your December with 2 little ones!

Kev and Niki said...

Oh man carly she is adorable! And that dress is perfect! Nice job on both :) Miss you guys!

joyous said...

Too sweet!!! The dress turned out just beautiful and the bow and socks are the perfect accessories. :)

sara said...

Cute, cute, cute! She is a little doll!

Amy said...

Such a great outfit. I love all the different elements. Wish I could knit as fast as that.

LindseyFae* said...

She's so cute, Carly! I'm glad to know everything went well. Other people's pregnancies go by so much faster- I'm not going to lie, your labor somehow came as a shock to me.. I could've sworn you had two more months! Love you guys! She's gorgeous!

Kathryn Lewis said...

Wow! You sure do make cute kiddos! And her outfit is the cutest thing I have ever seen! All made with love...even better!!!

Cansas said...

She sure is a beauty! I'm so happy that she's been a great sleeper. What a relief! Sorry I haven't called or commented yet...I guess life ran away with me the last little while. Anyway, I hope all is well. We sure missed having you guys around for Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon!! Are there any blessing plans in the near future??

elizabeth said...

I'm here with Shannon and baby Talia. Ginny is so adorable. Every day Shannon lets me pick out what she's going to wear. I'm so sad I have to leave tomorrow. Luckily we're all coming back Christmas day. Hope all is going well with those two little ones!