Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More on determination

A few months ago Jeremy predicted that my blogging would wane as more children entered our home.

I responded with an emphatic not me!

Alas.

Sorry folks. Looks like I'm failing on that account. But I have high hopes that my sporadic visiting isn't permanent. That sometime after the newborn stage we'll be back with full force. Cross your fingers.

And in the mean time feast your eyes on the goodness of Tasha's photography skills. And sewing skills. Here's my sweet girl lounging on an Aunt Tasha original.



Christmas was just as sweet and juicy as Ginny's cheeks. Full of all the goodness of going home. New Years was pretty great too... even if we did hit the sack at 9:30. Hey, when the kiddos sleep, we sleep. (But no worries I was awake enough times in the night to make up for going to bed two and a half hours earlier than expected!)

As a side note: don't you just love the freshness of a new year? I just love writing 2011; it makes me smile every time. On Sunday Jeremy wrote down some of his "life" goals (things he wants to accomplish before he dies), and I loved thinking about not only what I hope to accomplish this year, but in the next fifty or sixty.


And (just so you know) if you don't hear from us for a while, you can assume we're happy and well! Watching the snow fall from our front window and finger painting pictures of spring.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

What a beautiful quilt! And such a cute baby on it! Your mom sent me the same outfit for Talia and I can't wait for it to fit. So sweet. Enjoy your winter home with your kiddos!

dntbaker said...

i can't wait to see you and those cute kids of yours!!! i will email you as i know more to make better plans...she is a doll

Emma said...

Gorgeous Ginny and her quilt. I wish I could come and cuddle her. I love the pink sweater outfit, perfect for a little girl. I am glad you are doing well. Winter is so hard with little kids. We miss our outings to the park.

joyous said...

Two little ones don't leave time for much else. Live it up while it's here...they'll be plenty of time for blogging later!! But thanks for the pictures. She just sweet and I love the cheeks. Cute outfit and gorgeous quilt!!!

Janssen said...

I do LOVE a new year! What a cute little sweater on Ginny.

Tasha said...

Oh, she just makes me want to hold her each and every time I see a picture of her. For some reason this new year seems to make me feel a little empowered. Like I have so much ahead of me. It is weird. I have never really felt that way before. I am sure it will fly by just as quick...if not quicker...then this last year. 19 more days and I will have an official 2 year old. Weird. 3 kids. A Mother. In Relief Society. Planning and taking care of adult tasks. When did we grow up? I actually feel like high school was kind of a long time ago for the first time. Happy 2011 to you sweet sister. Keep kissing Ginny and Raymond for me. Glad you are having fun fingerpainting :)

Whitney and Blake said...

I can't get over how cute she is. I was pretty sad that we were sick so we didn't really get to hold her. We will be sure to be nice and healthy for the blessing so that we get to cuddle with her! We loved getting to spend time with you guys over break. Love you all!!

jackster said...

Oh I've been waiting patiently for more pictures of her! She is so sweet!