So I see October 1st is looming.
The is a sprinkling of red leaves on the trees.
With more to follow.
General Conference is pending.
And life goes on in the Christiansen home.
We've been busy and snail paced all at once, if you know what I mean. I finished reading Daughters in My Kingdom a few nights ago and I feel satisfied with my life. And anxious (as always) to do better. But not stressed about it. Just eager. If you know what I mean.
I've been soaking up the days with these little ones I have. They bring magic to life. Something about their simplicity, their purity, their energy. Oh how I love motherhood.
Raymond is as energetic as ever. He amazes me with his ability to learn and do new things every single day. He is also ridiculously cute. His little smile melts my heart every time.
Ginny is a ball of excitement for life. She cannot be contained. (Literally). And somehow she is turning (already!) from a baby to a toddler. I see it coming.
Well, Mike Mulligan calls.
If you've been wondering where we've been... that would sum it up!
3 comments:
It is good to read your words. I am glad you are doing well and enjoying life. I am looking at the picture of your babies on the side bar, they are adorable. Hooray for Fall! I just came across a few free fall printables at www.myblessedlife.net today that you might enjoy.
I love your cute life. I love how much you love motherhood. I hope you had a fun weekend with Mom and Dad around.
Love and enjoy every day. As trite as it may sound - they do grow up so fast. How can all "my" babies have babies of their own? Even when times are tough, "tomorrow, or when they can walk, or when they go to school" will never be better than this one moment which will never come again.
Post a Comment