Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Park City

A few weeks ago Raymond, Virginia, and I drove the beautiful (fall!) drive to Park City to visit with my long-time friend, Jodianne. Jodi and I were freshmen together (Chipman Chicas!) and I just love her. She beautiful and talented, kind and sincere, and loves red to boot! I feel lucky to know her.

We had a lovely afternoon enjoying the fall leaves and parks of her little corner of Utah.

Raymond especially loved the tractor he got to climb on.



And they both loved the sand at the park. Seriously they could have stayed forever.



Thanks for letting us come play, Jodi! And thanks for taking such great pictures!

PS feel free to humor me by telling me how adorable my children are. They are, huh? Gosh, I just generally can't get over it!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

They really are adorable - Ginny looks like she's in heaven. Jodi! I was in Park City a few weeks ago and thought of her (and you since I flew into Salt Lake) but I wasn't on the ball enough to contact either of you. I'm a terrible friend! Plus, I don't think I have any contact info for either of you. Love you tons!

dntbaker said...

totally cute! i love how happy Ginny looks in the background to be playing in the sand. I wish i were that easly amused :) hey this should be on your other post but i'm too lazy to do another comment..but i found this blog on pinterest the other day and it really has me rethinking about food myself. you may have seen it but if nto thought i would pass it on http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/

Shannon said...

So cute. Love that Raymond is eating sand. Ahh childhood. :)

jackster said...

Adorable! I love these pics! I need some snuggle time with Ginny again soon.

Tasha said...

Yep, they sure are!! Those pictures are adorable. I just love every single one. I am glad you got to go on that fun adventure!!