25 weeks, 4 days
Yep, definitely pregnant.
(You know it's obvious too when random moms at the park ask your due date and grocery store clerks exclaim, "wow, you look like you are about to pop!")
(You know it's obvious too when random moms at the park ask your due date and grocery store clerks exclaim, "wow, you look like you are about to pop!")
But what you should also notice about this picture is 1. the fact that Ginny is adorable (pigtails! My baby finally has hair long enough for pig tails!) and 2. that on the wall behind me is an enormous dragon that Jeremy drew for Raymond. Both of my kids regularly pick up sticks, vacuum accessories, spatulas, and anything else long and hard in order to "fight dragons." Yay for an artist dad who makes those dragons real (even if Ginny is scared that it will "getchu dragon!")
Oh and since you can't really tell that Ginny is adorable in that picture or that there is a dragon behind me... here's more proof for you:



6 comments:
Wow it's a miracle!!!! Just before I leave for finals you update the blog :')
Ginny is so pretty! I just love her. Also, I love the dragon.. I see you got to keep it up! Also, nice sweater :)
-p
You look so cute pregnant! I love your sweater too. Ginny is a doll. Pigtails make little girls look so darn cute. That dragon is awesome. Seems like something that would be a big hit over here too. Hope you are feeling good. I think it's just about time to go to the park!
Lookin' so good, Carly! The dragon is very fun too. :) And Ginny is rockin' the pigtails!!!
PICTURES!!!!! Happiness! This makes me happier then you could ever imagine. Seriously!! Are you not the cutest pregnant lady EVER. Look how skinny you are with just that cute belly sticking out. You are SO cute. And to think I get to see it in person THIS week. That Ginny girl is adorable. Adorable. I love the dragon too. I made all my boys come over to look at all the pictures too. They thought they were pretty fun too. Oh, you are making me even more excited for the end of this week!!!
You and Ginny are adorably cute! The dragon is cool and scary. You sound like you are doing great!
Cute girls!!! My friend's little girl is about the same age as Ginny and just started wearing pig tails like her too. I love it! Thanks for the pictures!! And we love dragon's around here too. Have they seen How to Train your dragon? Maggie loves that movie.
Post a Comment