Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pictures! By Stanford

We were lucky enough to have Stanford (my brother-in-law) stop in somewhat unexpected a few weeks ago. My kids love Uncle Stanford (he's pretty hard not to love) and were super excited to get to play with him for a little bit. Of course he brought his camera and documented for us our current family of four and our soon-to-not-be apartment...

 Our little family of four... soon to be five! (Crazy, right??)


The belly shot. I think it was right at about 37 weeks. 


Us at home. Our kitchen is so small (I won't miss it!) Our living room looks huge here (and it definintely is the best feature of this apartment). Raymond, like I mentioned in my last post, is way into super heros. Here is Superman complete with cape and "boots."

Thanks, Stanford!! If any of you ever need a photographer (he lives in Vegas, but comes to Utah easily), he's the best!!

3 comments:

BWei said...

You look great! I love the pics of the kids... I can't believe how big Ginny is!!

Tasha said...

I love that he got all these pictures for you and how fun that he stopped in on his short visit to Utah. Stanford really is awesome!!

Emma said...

I love seeing pics of your family. Are you doing okay with getting ready for the move and preparing for baby? Good luck, you are in my thoughts often.