Tasha was brave and brought with her her expert-looking camera and the skill with which she always captures her two little boys on film. I made sure my hair was nice and curly and Jeremy donned his one red shirt and all the endurance he could muster. We made our way up the Blue Mountain (which Tasha had yet to see--she, of course, loved it). Our main stop was a little waterfall just past the water basin (I think that is what it was called). There were SO many that I loved (and probably won't use), but thought I would just share one or two with you.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Tasha's here!
I am one lucky girl, that is all I have to say. Friday morning I drove up to Green River (about two hours) to pick up Tasha, and the fun began! We have explored Valley of the Gods, tasted the goodness of the Trading Post Cafe in Bluff, danced, flipped through wedding magazines, talked incessantly, napped, perused the Blanding antique store, lazed about my apartment, and (much to Jeremy's displeasure) snapped engagement photos.
Tasha was brave and brought with her her expert-looking camera and the skill with which she always captures her two little boys on film. I made sure my hair was nice and curly and Jeremy donned his one red shirt and all the endurance he could muster. We made our way up the Blue Mountain (which Tasha had yet to see--she, of course, loved it). Our main stop was a little waterfall just past the water basin (I think that is what it was called). There were SO many that I loved (and probably won't use), but thought I would just share one or two with you.







There were tons of other really good ones that have a higher chance of making it into the invitation envelope... but I just loved some of these anyway and wanted to share!
Tasha was brave and brought with her her expert-looking camera and the skill with which she always captures her two little boys on film. I made sure my hair was nice and curly and Jeremy donned his one red shirt and all the endurance he could muster. We made our way up the Blue Mountain (which Tasha had yet to see--she, of course, loved it). Our main stop was a little waterfall just past the water basin (I think that is what it was called). There were SO many that I loved (and probably won't use), but thought I would just share one or two with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love the one with your backs to the camera! You're such a cute couple!
I love the one of you holding hands and walking across the log. It needs to be blown up and framed. In a red mat of course.
My favorite of those is the second one down (of the red shirt ones) - it's the up close shot of both of you and you look so sweet Carly. Many thanks to Jeremy for being a trooper!
Holy Cow!! If those weren't even close to making the cut....I can't wait to see the good ones! I think my favorite feature of Jeremy (besides his extremely good taste in choosing Carly Jane) is his crinkly eyes when he smiles. :) Jim's eyes do the same thing and I must admit it makes me weak in the knees for my man.
(Great curls, by the way!)
I love the one with your face in his neck! SO sweet!!
I love the pictures! I love the one of you two walking from behind. Your hair is so pretty and curly! I especially like picture 1 4 5 & 6. Hope you have a great weekend!
Ooh very fun. Glad you are enjoying your sister time. Also, such great pictures! I am so excited to see what comes in my invitation! I concur with Sara that the second one down is my fav, but the 3rd down is pretty darn adorable too. You guys look like a great couple and I am so so happy for you!
Ahh. There's no need to say much else!
Those are some nice pictures of the two of you. My personal favorite is the first one. You guys look great.
they are ALL sooo cute! I cant pick a favorite!! cant wait to see the invitation!!
I am feeling bad--like I have set you up for disappointment. Since posting this blog one of my all-over favorites has become #4 (of these) and another very similar. Don't be disappointed if it shows up in your invitation. If such is the case, I may need to post a few more that have made it into the reject pile. Tasha is just too good! There are handfuls of good ones :)
I am so glad that you are having sister time! Nothing beats it! I bet it was huge to introduce Jeremy to Tasha! Glad she was able to make it out there before you left!
Ok, so I might be alone in this, but the first time I scrolled throught the pictures I LOVED #2. So candid and genuine. The simple little couch and composition is so cute. Of course, you look adorable in it too with that little face on. Then I also loved #5 where you are smiling into his neck. Maybe not for a wedding announcement, but a very adorable, priceless picture none the less. Very cute couple. Can't wait to see more.
My question is did you make him wear the red shirt or did he do it by himself?
Jamie, I LOVE (with all my heart) the couch picture too. Of course everyone else doesn't even see it as an option (after I saw it, I thought, why take any more?)... hopefully I will have it framed and in my house someday!
And Curtis--Jeremy was a trooper and asked if he needed to come in any specific color or shirt, but I think he already knew the answer :)
More will be posted soon!
How stinkin' cute! I love that you are so in love! (and he looks like he likes you a bit too!) :)
how fun to spend time with your sister! I seriously want to go to your reception- i just need to convince Rob we need to go!
Cute pics. #4 is my favorite. Tell Jerm this is just the warm-up Mine cheeks hurt for at least a full day after the wedding.:)
Okay, wait! Is he wearing the same shirt in those pictures...one is blue and one is red?!?! That cracks me up!! I do that for Jim all the time. If it fits well on him and is a good deal, I buy it in all the colors he likes. :)
Okay, I agree! I love the one you put at the top of your blog. But they're all sweet and your hair looks fabulous, so who cares about anything else? :)
CONGRATS!!! Sara told me the good news :) Jeremy actually looks like he could be a Torg!!!
Post a Comment