Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 days...

and counting....

10 comments:

Janssen said...

Hooray!

Jamie C. said...

So exciting!

Tasha said...

WAHOO!!!!!! We are counting too! :)

jackster said...

YAY!!! It will be here and gone before you know it!

Cansas said...

So exciting! I meant to call you before the shower...I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. It sounds like you guys had a great time, minus Jeanin's trip to the ER. I can't believe it's almost wedding time. It seems like just a few days ago I heard you guys were engaged.

sara said...

Yeah! But that also means only 10 days for me to find some shoes & some jewlrey to wear! Maybe since I'm home today I'll make it out to the big world of shopping. :-) I can't WAIT for next weekend!!!

Shannon said...

Ahh!!! I can't believe it's here already. Wow. It's going to be wonderful. I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm so bummed I won't get to be with you guys on your big day. I love you lots!

Mom C said...

Carly,

Enjoyed your blog ...balm. I've haven't been on for awhile, life has been so hectic around here. I am SOOOO looking forward to next week. It is my vaction, it is my time to revel in the happiness and joy of my son and his soon to be bride who is just a beauty!

Debbie

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i want to be there so badly! good luck with everything! i will be thinking about you!!!

Emma said...

Thanks for the comment Carly! It soon you will be a married woman! I am so happy for you! I also can't wait to see pictures!