Monday, September 8, 2008

Whoot whoot!

Well, folks. It's a done deal :). I am now Mrs. Christiansen, and I couldn't be happier about it. Today we leave for the cruise and thus won't be sending many updates or posting more photos until I return. In the meantime...

I hope I look as incredibly happy as I felt. It was a perfect day in every way. I couldn't stop smiling ear to ear!

31 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Carly you look amazing. Congrats and I hope you enjoy married life?

Mal said...

You look gorgeous! I love that top picture, it is awesome! Congratulations!

Janssen said...

Congratulations! You look lovely - enjoy your cruise!

BWei said...

You look beautiful, Carly! Hope your cruise is safe and relaxing.

Brynn said...

I was thinking about you on Saturday! It would be 2 pm my time and I would think, I wonder what Carly's doing now! You look beautiful, and you both look so happy! I'm beyond happy for you, too.

Cansas said...

It was a perfect day. I'm so happy for you guys. Have a great time on the cruise!!

Traci said...

Congrats! You looks so beautiful and so happy! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Katy said...

You look fantastic! Congratulations!

kiera said...

congrats! you both look so happy!

Emma said...

I am so happy for you! You look positively radiant! The bottom one is a perfect wedding picture! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Tasha said...

Way to go you on posting before leaving! I would have to say the top picture is one of my favorite out of the 1000. Good choice on both of them. I hope you have a wonderful wonderful time on the cruise. I am sure you will talk Brian and I into saving for one! I really want to do one already and I am sure you encouraging words will make it even more so. Have such fun fun fun!! And you did look happy the entire day. I loved it!!!! You were one beautiful bride :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

still sad i couldnt be there, but you do look pretty dang happy!

Anonymous said...

Carly, you look absolutely beautiful and so happy. I'm so happy for you.

Jamie C. said...

You're glowing! You look beautiful. I loved seeing all the pictures on Tasha's blog. Congrats again.

Kim said...

congrats! You look Beautiful!

Shannon said...

You are gorgeous and you look SO happy. I love the pics. Stanford did a great job. Have fun on the cruise and I look forward to hearing your musings about married life! Love you and congrats!

Jaime said...

So pretty! I'm so sorry we missed the reception; I've seen pictures and it was cuter than my imagination! Love you lots!

Amy said...

Congratulations and you do look incredibly happy. Have a great cruise.

Bryn said...

You looked beautiful! Being married fits you both so well! :) What a great day!

Jillyboo said...

I just love that top picture. You guys both look so, so happy.
I thought about you on Saturday, knowing you were having the best day of your life and knowing your face probably hurt from smiling so much.
Enjoy your cruise, what a treat. I love honeymoon's. Just when you thought you couldn't be happier you get to go on an awesome vacation with the person you love. Its just another layer of icing on the cake.

Jessica said...

I so wish I could have been there. You look so happy together. I'm wishing you all the best of everything!!

ps Emily says hello to you and that she misses you! Next time we go to California we'll have to stop in and see you!!

Cindy n Orv said...

Carly, Sorry I couldn't have been there to see you in your beautiful dress!!! I have tried to catch as many of my nieces and nephews weddings as I can but you 2 threw me off! I just got home from our first vacation in about 5 years, if I went to California for a week I don't think my boss would have bee too happy... Anyhow, welcome to the family. We are all glad to have you!!! You are a beautiful Mrs. Christiansen!!!
Love you, Aunt Cindy

dntbaker said...

hey mrs. christiansen, does that mean i can call you torgersonchristiansen, not the same as tedebaker is it? ohh well. :)
you look beautiful and soo happy, i found your sisters blog with a bunch of reception pictures, it looked adorable! Well congrats girl, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and absolutely brimming with happiness! Congratulations to you. What a special occasion. May your marriage be full of joy.

boteen said...

Carly, Congratulations to both you and Jeremy. We are so happy for the both of you. I wish we could come down for the reception. Chris out middle son is coming home from Alaska on the 20th and I need (want) to pick him up at the airport. I am so happy that I had the chance to meet you when I was there with Aunt Cindy. You are a wonderful addition to the Christiansen family. And there are a whole lot of us.
Aunt Teena

Alice-Anne said...

Carly, I find your blog through Anna's! So excited for you!! Congratulations on your marriage. You definitely look so happy.
love, Alice-Anne
http://johnsfamilyjargon.blogspot.com/

jackster said...

Hey Carly! I'll have to make you a cd or something, because I have a LOT of pics from the wedding and reception! I'm excited to hear about your cruise!!!

LindseyFae* said...

Carly I really did LoVe your reception! It was too cute! It would have been perfect if I didn't have a tired bentley ray with me.. Tell the babysitters thanks again!! I'm so happy for you guys, being newlywed is the best

Lacey Lu said...

CONGRATS!!! It's SOOO Fun!! heehee I only have 2 MORE DAYS left til I get to See Daniel and we get married!!! :-) ...lol, but who's counting right??
Hey I just wanted to say who cute you both are together and that I am totally excited for you both!! Again, Congrats!! Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!! You're Awesome!!
ps. lol~since we just found out last weekend that Daniel does get leave, We ARE getting married on the 20th of this month..Our Reception is from 6:00-8:00 pm at the North Chapel in Blanding, on the 20th as well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The pictures here and on Tasha's blog are amazing. Kristy and I are extatic for you and Jeremy.

wendospendo said...

You look soo pretty. I wish I could have gone. Long story about my crazy life why I did not make it. Anyways I am trying to figure out blog stuff and am trying to do one, but can't guarantee it will last long we'll see.