Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stuffed

First of all, thank you for all your links to cute monkeys and mobiles. I can hardly sleep at night for thinking about all the things I have cooked up for that not-so-far-off baby room. Such fun! Hooray for nesting! I just thought I would share a few of my favorite finds after all my googling the last few days...

I can't help but love this little whale from craftpad.com. I love the blue eye on the red fabric

These fun stuffed animals come from mellyandme@blogspot.com and are so fun. I might just have to make a variation all my own using some of their fun stuffed ideas. My wheels are turning....


This is the original monkey (seen on ohdeedoh.com) I saw and wanted to recreate (although it's not handmade)... I think I've gathered (perhaps!) enough ideas to mix and match my own little guy.

And I love LONG loved this mobile from spool sewing. I finally found the pattern for the little bird. I don't know just how I will do mine... but I see birds flying above my little one's dreams


And finally... a few pictures stolen from Jackie's blog of the shower two weeks ago. I swear I'm bigger now too. I've been consistently measuring a week big... hopefully my belly button someday returns to its inward state! I wore this sweater to work yesterday and a coworker took one glance and said "you're huge!" I don't think these pictures do justice to just how fun my big ole belly has become!

8 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

you are so not huge... you are cute and little and perfect! you look like a pregnant lady in a movie. no weight gain anywhere else. i hate people like you! :) lol

Shannon said...

Man oh man that kid is going to have one cute nursery! I love the bird mobile. So adorable. Your shower looks like fun too. You seriously are the cutest pregnant lady I know. All you Torgerson's just look great pregnant. Love you!

Tasha said...

You are SO stinkin cute!! I love it! Can't wait to see all these cute things you are going to make too!!!! So so fun :)

Cansas said...

So cute! I love all the stuffed animals. If you figure out how to do the giraffe I want to learn. Gavin's favorite animals are giraffes and he would LOVE one for Christmas.

Emma said...

The animals are too cute! I really like the giraffes. You are so cute pregnant. You totally need to take a side view picture. We did a photo shoot of me a few days before Audrey was born. I just love those pictures. Good luck with your projects.

Jeanine said...

That whale is so dang cute! I love it! I am just starting to get Sadies stuff together-only 2 years late! :)

joyous said...

Cute, cute. Oh how we love those big bellies!

Lacey Lu said...

You're Awesome!!...and You look Great!! I'm Sooooo excited for you guys!!

Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!

ps. here's a site for sock monkeys
SUPERSOCKMONKEY.COM ...it shows you how to make them too!! :-)