I'm not going to lie, work wasn't great this morning either, but I think I can come up with five things now.
- Jeremy unexpectedly picked me up from work. I was already halfway down the hill from the Adult Ed building when he sent me a little text turning me around. I do love walks and sunshine and 80 degree weather... but I so much rathered driving home with him.
- As I look out my window right now there are bright neon spring leaves on all the trees. The very trees I have looked at all winter with long spindly bare branches. I love the florescent green of spring. It is so alive.
- Jeremy worked all morning packing boxes. Most of our downstairs storage is packed away! I didn't even have to ask. I must have looked very stressed this morning, however.
- I have a whole box of otter pops awaiting me. I don't know what the third trimester has done to me, but all I want is something cold in my mouth all day long. Otter pops are managing to hit the spot oh so nicely.
- I have a whole two hours at home before I even have to think about going back to work. And then, when I do go back, it will be Thursday night. And that's the end of my work week folks. Hallelujah.
Love,
cj
8 comments:
oh Carly I've had many mornings like that. I'm glad that things were able to get better for you. You look like you are getting ready for baby. I hope that everything is going well and wish you guys the best of luck. Are you guys moving as well?
that picture of you in your last post is super adorable! pregnancy looks good on you!
Mmm, otter pops :)
Lucky girl with a great hubby and a whole box of otter pops. You are set . . . at least for this afternoon. Moving is oh so stressful. Good luck getting everything all packed up. I'm sending you good, fast-packing vibes. :)
I LOVED otter pops during pregnancy #1. This one not so much (I like fudgecicles more).
Way to go you on coming up with 5 things you are grateful for on a "No good very bad day". I sure do love you. I am glad you have a few things to look forward to. Hang in there. This last month really is no fun. I hate to say it, but it really is true. And you are moving and having a lot of other stressers within it too! I love you. Wish I was there to make your day better too. Know that I am thinking about you!!
I am glad you were able to turn your bad into good! Good luck with packing! Hang in there, Jeremy was so sweet to get lots of packing done. I was constantly drinking ice water during 3rd trimester of my 1st pregnancy. It was really bad during labor, I was just soooooo thirsty. My wonderful husband added water to my ice chips.
Yea for otter pops!!!
Post a Comment