Thursday, August 20, 2009

Popcorn

Once upon a time Carly and Jeremy went to the dentist.

It was a painful experience that included strict instructions to floss. Daily. (Who does that?)

Carly came promptly home and had popcorn for lunch.

And plans on cooking that sweet corn on the cob she has in the fridge for dinner.

Oops.

Looks like a lot of flossing will be in order.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Bummer. I vote you still totally eat that corn. Mmm. I used to never floss, but now I floss at least a couple times a week and it seems to be doing a lot of good. No cavities for a couple years now.

Mom C said...

Once upon a time there was a Mama Christiansen who had THE WORST TEETH IN AMERICA. I can only hope you two will have better luckk! (In my worlds, there will be NO CAVITIES) Debbie mom

Tasha said...

Sad day! Enjoy that corn and popcorn and sad day for flossing daily!

Holly Moore said...

What is it about flossing daily that is SOO hard. I have the best intentions but I still forget often. Whoops. (= Mmm, corn sounds delicious. If you want an AMAZING cord chowder recipe just let me know. Yummy.

stanford said...

I can't not floss. More than two times a day. Sometimes three. Sometimes four. I know, crazy, and I actually like going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. Who would have thought.

stanford said...

Dang, that last comment was from me, your sister, not stanford!

Jessica said...

Go Sara!!