Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few of his favorite things

Can you believe April is upon us? I don't know where March went, honestly.  But it means my sweet boy is just about 10 months old. He is such a little person, it's incredible. 

A few of his favorite things include:

Pulling all the books off his shelf (but hey, at least he sticks to the one shelf, you know?)
  (Oh, and coming straight for the camera if I have it anywhere in sight.)

The vacuum. Seriously, I thought babies were afraid of vacuums. Not Raymond. He follows me as closely as he can (while I dodge fingers and toes).

 Headbutts. Dad thinks it's funny, Mom thinks it's dangerous. If you get your head near his, it's a guarentee he'll try to headbutt you. Watch out!

Clapping. Still the highlight of life! At all times of day or night, while nursing or bathing, in car or the highchair, this little guy loves to cheer life on.

Dad's guitar. If he even thinks our bedroom door is open, he heads straight for it... and straight for the guitar. What can we say? It's the most fun thing to tap and bang on in the house!
 

And last, but not least, eating waffles. I swear this boy would subsist on waffles alone if I would let him.


My latest nickname for him is Little Lion, because he is absolutely fearless, always moving, and doesn't ever want to cuddle (just headbutt and wiggle and look intently around). And that little round face with a growing red mane, reminds me of a little lion cub.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Paisley and Raymond would have quite the playdate. They seem to be liking the same things. HE sure is cute. Hopefully soon I will get to meet you in person.

Tasha said...

Okay, seriously he is LOOKING so much older. And cuter (if that is even possible). He does look like a little man. A stinkin cute one. I just adore him. I cannot wait to see him in May. Can it get any closer????

Tasha said...

And those overalls I just LOVE.

joyous said...

He is looking so much older. The time just goes by so quickly. :) I'm sure it's hard dodging fingers and toes while you vacuum, but at least he's not screaming and crying (like all of mine do).

Anonymous said...

Haha. Aleyah LOVES the vacuum also! She chases me when I try to clean up! I haven't even met you or your little one (it's been since high school grad since I've seen Jeremy) but I KNOW our babies would get along great! I might (just a little) be one of your blog stalkers. ;) He's a cutie!