In addition, here are a few snapshots from our family walk a few days ago. We love family walks. So refreshing. It was a might chillier than we hoped, so the extra red blanket on Raymond was intended to block the breeze a little.We don't mind the chill too much when it means we get some fresh air!
My happy boy. He loves to laugh... and we love to hear it!
I sure love my men-folk.
Too bad I've had a cold all week and just want to go to bed early rather than do much of anything productive. Hopefully I'll be better by Saturday and we'll be able to go on another family walk. Seriously we try to go every weekend. Fun times :)
7 comments:
What a handsome little guy! I love taking walks with my family too! So glad the weather is starting to warm up so e can do it all the time. So how do you like your stroller? That's the exact stroller we have in our baby registy. It would be great to get a review from someone I know.
Oh, I LOOOOVE the clapping. So stinkin cute how he was completely mimicing too. Just love it. So glad you got out of the house on a walk last weekend too. Hope you get better soon. Being sick is no fun.
Family walks are the best! Clapping is such a fun milestone too. Then you get to clap for everything and everyone. Good job doing the video too. :)
Clapping babies are my favorite!! That made me smile. :) And we love family walks too. Too bad we never go on them! LOL
So adorable! I'm glad you had the patience to wait for blogger to upload the video. It takes FOREVER....and then a little longer any time I try. Hence no videos for a really long time! Hope you start feeling better soon. Mom's just shouldn't get sick!
So cute! I love the clapping. Isn't it great fun to watch them do something new?! I'm glad you are getting your fresh air as a family ... fun!
Ahh! I love the video! So glad you posted it, its adorable!
Post a Comment