Thursday, May 6, 2010

That cute Raymond Boy

Well, words couldn't describe the wonderfulness of home right now. Life doesn't get much better. The wedding was beautiful and perfectn (see here, here, and here to see for yourself). The family in town has been heart-filling. The food in my mom's fridge as been tastey. Goodness, I feel spoiled.

And to add it all, I have a few good photos of Raymond to boot! Tasha did a little photoshoot of my guy (since you already know my own skills, this should make you happy)... and there were so many darling shots. Here are  a few of my favorites:

Here is the oft-seen "crying face." If you do it back to him, he realizes how silly it is and can't help but laugh. love it.

Still a very happy clapper.

I love his crooked little smiles.


Hello cheeks, please stay as long as you like. Don't you just want to kiss them?!

I had to throw this one in so you could see how cute his little outfit was. Love that little red car on the side!

Can you blame me for loving them all? All week people have been telling me that my blog pictures don't do his cuteness justice. And I know it's true. I think these do it some though. He is such a happy, smiley, sweet boy. Oh how we all love him!

9 comments:

Tasha said...

So stinkin cute!!! I seriously love the boy :) Glad you got so many good ones. :)

Cansas said...

Love the pics!! He seems so much older than Chloe. Jason and I were talking the other day that Chloe still seems so much like a baby to us...when I look at Raymond I already see a little kid. He's so cute!

Shannon said...

Those are great photos! How fun! Glad you enjoying your time at home too. :)

BWei said...

He is such a cutie! I love the smiles and his handsome outfit. And the red hair is pretty terrific, too.

Kendra Goodrich said...

That boy is SOOOO cute!

Mom C said...

SO happy for your "vacation" Everyone deserves to be spoiled now and then. I still vividly remember the day I went home (many years after I was married) and realized that my mom needed me to care for her when I came to visit instead of the other way around. It was just a very sad day in some ways. I realized it was a part of life that had come to an end. There wasn't anybody to take care of me and spoil me and wait on my any more! SOOOO love it and soak it all up. And RAYMOND IS JUST THE CUTEST! I just love his many intense expressions!

sara said...

His pictures are just darling!!! I loved hanging out with him those 4 days. Oh how lucious his cheeks are! He is such a happy, cute boy!!!

jackster said...

Oh look at him!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! Those little cheeks and his toothy grin, I love it! I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Lacey Lu said...

He's a cutie for sure!!! He's gettin' Big too!! It's crazy how fast they grow!! Hyrum will be 5 months on the 31st and has been in 6-9 mo, some 12 mo outfits for a month already lol...but they sure are fun...to learn and grow with!!...especially when they are happy and cuddly! :-)
Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!