Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sugar and spice and everything nice.


Does that stack of fabric make you as happy as it makes me? Mmmm, I could gobble it up.

And do you know what it means?

There's a little lady making her way to this house in December who needs some sewing done just for her.

14 comments:

Emma said...

I knew it! I have been thinking of your little girl. I already have a present planned. Congrats!

Janssen said...

HOORAY!!!! I am thrilled for you guys. Everything look good?

Shannon said...

How exciting!!! I'm sure you will make her the cutest things around. Lucky girl. :)
PS-We find out next week. My money is still on boy #3, but we shall see.

Traci said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yay congrats! Tasha is going to have SO much fun spoiling you in gifts for her!

Jillyboo said...

how fun and exciting! Hooray for little girls and all of those lovely things that go along with them. Such fun.

Tianna said...

Wooo! Girls are so much fun and have much cuter projects. :D Congrats!

dntbaker said...

yay!! she is going to have such a great big brother! little girls are so much fun to do projects for.

Tasha said...

Wahoo!! Now I have you stuck on that fabric huh :) I have been staring at it all day. Shopping to see where I could find it for the cheapest and now trying to validate buying some. Seriously. I am in love with it too. I have a quilt and bibs and birpclothes and bows and fabric flowers and even a dress or two that I want to make out of it. I think I am totally obsessed. Now to see if I could just sell a few things from my shop in order to validate it. But, first I have to make them. Oh, I am so excited for you Carly!! So excited. Can ya tell? Love you. Love that cute Raymond too. And this little girl inside your belly. I think I just love being an aunt!!

Kendra Goodrich said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so jealous! You get to make cute little girl things!!! I hope she has red curly hair.

Mom C said...

Lovely fabric! I want to start quilting! What colors do you have in mind?

Jodianne said...

Carly Jane! This makes me so happy! I am so excited for you!

Cansas said...

YES!! Hooray for little girls. That fabric is adorable! So much fun!