Sunday, February 27, 2011

Five things that are making me happy this week

  1. Paige got in to BYU. A whoot! That's my girl.
  2. Ginny Bug has begun consistently going to bed by 7:00pm and sleeping until sometime between 1:00 and 2:00am.  Now what she does from there on out isn't as consistent. But baby steps, right?
  3. This weekend was stake conference. Hooray for spiritual rejuvination.
  4. Tasha had a birthday this week. Seriously love that girl. I've been thinking about her and excited for her ALL WEEK LONG. Birthdays are so happy!
  5. Today I made a whole batch of Grandma Torgerson's famous and delicious molasses cookies. Those of you who have had them, know why this is so happy. Still not sure how I'm going to get rid of the four dozen cookies on my counter. If you need a pick-me-up and living in close proximity, consider yourself invited.
 (And this photo. In honor or Paige (who rocks).  Photo by Stanford, Christmas day 2010)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah for happy things!! I had such a fabulous birthday too :) Thanks for all your happy wishes all day long. I loved them all. And that picture cracks me up. Wait until Paige sees it. I love both Her and Raymond's expressions. Oh, how I adore our family.

BWei said...

One of the things I admire most about you is your love for your family and the closeness you all share. Obviously we only get a glimpse of it from the blog but I love it. And hey, any chances for a recipe share, or do we have to be blood to get your grandma's recipe? :-)

Emma said...

I love the picture. I can think of so many captions. Hooray for a Ginny, and mama that gets to sleep. If I lived close I would be over for a cookie in no time. Too bad Iowa is far away. :( You could always deliver cookies for a FHE activity. Have a fabulous week!

Anonymous said...

How embarrassing!!! hahaahaha love you Carly
-p

Janice Richardson said...

I'm glad you're having a happy week! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog the other day. I appreciated it!