Thursday, February 17, 2011

never before published...

For his birthday this year, Sara and Stanford gave Jeremy a CD with hundreds of pictures that Stanford has taken in the past few years.  Goodness gracious it's been fun. There are so many jewels and gems in there, I hardly know what to do with them all.

So here is a first post of hopefully many to come with some never-before-seen Stanford masterpieces.

Since the gift was to Jeremy, I thought I would start with a few that feature him.

Getting him to smile is pictures is always like pulling teeth. This was at Blake and Whitney's wedding, May 2010.

And yet here is it, that beautiful smile captured by Stanford. (Chad's homecoming weekend, July 2010)

Do those eyes get any bluer?

Let's see, I was about 20 weeks here. Jeremy was showing off the inevitable weight he gains at family gatherings.

Raymond adores him. It's not hard to see why. (Paige's soccer game, Christmas 2010)


(Christmas morning 2010)

I love this picture with my whole heart. (Christmas day, 2010)


More to come.

3 comments:

Emma said...

That is a wonderful gift. The father and son pictures are so sweet.

Tasha said...

So fun! I cannot wait to see what other treasures you find and post. I know there will be many more. So exciting. I love these too.

Lacey Lu said...

Great pictures!! It's been awhile since I've been in blog-world...good to see you guys again!! :-)Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! miss you all and look forward to seein' you all again!!