Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

So back over the 4th of July my oh so talented sister-in-law, Lindsey, did a little photo shoot of our family. Honestly this is the first time we've ever done (a real) one (since, well, our wedding day).

It was actually Jeremy's idea (yep, the fellow who HATES taking pictures). But he was a Trooper (with a capital T) throughout the whole thing. Alas it was Raymond's nap time, so he was a little squirrely  during most of it, especially since we were near water, and all he wanted to do was throw rocks.

But by and large, it was a success!! Here are some of my favorites...

















Um, so I liked SO MANY. Wow. That little series of Ginny made the whole thing oh so worth it. Wow. They captured her little go-getter personality perfectly. Gosh she's adorable. (And I didn't even put up half of them!)

A great big THANK YOU to Lindsey for being such a talented, willing, and fun photographer. I love them all.

Pictures taken at Dry Wash and Johnson's Creek, Blanding, Utah, July 2nd 2011. Raymond is 2 years, 1 month; Ginny is 7.5 months, we've been married just under three years!

10 comments:

joyous said...

Love it!! Such a cute family. I am truly amazed that it was Jeremy's idea. But he looked pretty cute in the pictures too. I also love your cute black glasses frames, very stylish!

Tasha said...

Oh, I just love them all. So many great ones. Those ones of Ginny are fabulous. I think I need one printed in my house. Actually, I think I need a family one too. Love love love them. I am so glad you were able to get these done. Lindsey you did a beautiful job.

Tasha said...

Loved talking with you today too...I love our chats

Katy said...

Love them!! Ah it reminds me that we need some family pictures as well. I especially love the ones of Ginny. So stinkin' cute!!!

Shannon said...

How fun!!! I love the series of Ginny contemplating eating then actually eating the grass. Such a cute family! :)

Mom C said...

They are great! That alone makes the 4th a success!

dntbaker said...

oh my, i love them all!! seriously fun and now i am pretty sure i need to get our family pics taken asap! cute little family you have there. :)

Emma said...

The pictures are great! Ginny is so sweet in the grass. This reminds me I need to post our recent family pictures.

sara said...

LOVE them! My favorite is Ginny looking right at the person taking the pictures with a huge grin on her face! The family pics are also great, esp. the ones that are close up. I also loe the one of just you and Ginny. Man, they are all so great! I'm glad you got a photo session of the family in. I really want to do one with our family...it's my goal before Christmas! Love you!!

Whitney and Blake said...

These pictures are so precious! They turned out wonderful! I can't believe how much Ginny is growing. You guys all look great!