It's been a while, hasn't it? Thanks for understanding.
Here's a quick recap of everything that's happened since, um, Halloween--when I last posted.
- The kids and I went to CA for Thanksgiving. It was everything I hoped for and more.
- The first semester of law school came and went. Grades are still(!!) pending (until Friday). I will just say that it was/is stressful for everyone involved.
- We spent a calm Christmas at home--and it was magical.
- We went to Blanding over break and enjoyed some clean air, time with Grandma and Grandpa, and sleeping in.
- We have collectively or individually been sick for a month and half. I'm so sick of it (ha ha, pun not originally intended)
- We're potty training! And it's rough. Today is day five. Raymond has had exactly three non-accidents so far. But I am still hopeful. Wish us luck.
And I think that's a wrap. Now if my fuzzy, stuffy head will clear, and Raymond will stay dry, and lunch will make itself... I might be back soon.
Lots of love,
cj
5 comments:
Glad you're back in the blogosphere and hoping potty training takes a turn for the better!
I'm so proud of you Car!
-P
Sorry your sick! And hope potty training goes well, we just got Max some 'big boy underwear' today to try it out. I'll be thinking of you!
Yay!! I just love hearing from you. Make me happy!!Hang in there sweet wonderful sister. I wish I was there to make you lunch.
Yeah for a post! I was wondering how your Christmas was. I'm glad it was a nice one at home. Hope everyone starts feeling better. We had sick kids too for weeks and weeks and they are finally on the mend. Hope that happens your way soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment