Monday, October 1, 2012
happy little life
These are two of my favorite phone pictures of little Miss Virginia lately. Last week it was cool enough to pull out our jackets for about two days. We went to the farm and began decorating for Halloween in commemoration of such fall-like weather.
Then the temperatures jumped back up to the 80s. Plenty of time for really cold weather, however, so I'm not complaining.
My life these days is filled with lots of chubby cheeks to kiss (which I do often), family gatherings in perfectly spaced intervals (meaning they are frequent), and good books (I am addicted to my kindle and the fact that the Salt Lake Public Library has such a large collection).
I'm starting to get more sleep more consistently, which makes for a happy mama. And due to a treadmill purchase off KSL, I'm getting more exercise more consistently which makes for a doubly happy mama. Sleep, exercise, and a daily handful of chocolate chips makes everything in life better, don't you think?
I live a happy little life.
(ps remind me sometime to document for you the incredible variety (and intensity) of the wallpaper in this house. In the above picture you can sort of see the flavor of my bedroom. It tastes of broccoli!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love Ginny's little coat! Glad you're getting a little more sleep--Robbie doesn't sleep 12 hours at night like Clara did at this point...she certainly spoiled us. But I am glad to be able to nurse in the middle of the night and satisfy a voracious eater :-). Can't wait to see wallpaper pics--it reminds me of our first place in Provo after we got married which had flocked wallpaper with huge lime green flowers. Classic.
Ginny is quite the cutie pie. I love her coat too. Adorable! I didn't take a thorough enough tour of your house when I was there since I didn't notice the wallpaper. :) Glad you are getting more sleep. And hooray for the treadmill. I have been itching to get back on my elliptical which now has its own place in the basement. Yay. Hope more sleep is in my near future too. Let's play soon!
Ginny is so cute. Her coat is cute too. I am glad you are happy. It always brightens my day when I read about your happiness. Can't wait to see the wallpaper. It looks like a charming home in your previous post.
Look at the adorable coat you made Ginny!!!! I am dying!! Seriously. Want to make another one for Lucy? Only kidding...kind of... She is so adorable Carly! I am so glad you are starting to get more sleep...I heard about your fun treadmill purchase...and yes, a handful of chocolate chips to go with all of that does sound splendid. Actually, all those cute faces to kiss all day long sounds pretty good too. LOVE YOU!!
Not sure how often you get on facebook so I just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday here as well!! Hope you have a fabulous day with your darling brood. Seriously, how cute are they?! Here's to more sleep and chocolate chips :)
Post a Comment