Although it seems that I just posted a day or so ago... I couldn't resist! I am so proud of my new new little projects (the pillow and the hand bag). I am going to have to work on perfecting the bag because I really didn't know what I was doing and just starting measuring and designing and sewing... so there are (quite) a few flaws, but for a first project, it didn't turn out half bad!

8 comments:
I personally don't see any flaws. The bag looks awesome. You are so dang creative!
I love it girl!! You are so creative! I happen to love the leaves and zigzaging back and forth. That looks awesome! I have to tell you that "creating" my own little projects is really my favorite. Weird, I know, but very true! It is just fun! Keep making things . . . and posting them.
I love your stinkin guts . . .and I love your new little thing about you on your blog. Maybe I should make my too. To a red lovin sister . . .have a fabulous week!(And don't be surprise if I post again some other day!)
You are so cute Carly Jane. Did I tell you that you inspired my love for red. I have a red accents in my kitchen. Someday (when we own a house)I will have a red walls in my kitchen!
LOVE the bag. It's so cute with the zigzags and the red edging. Very creative.
wow, that looks great! i always remember you loving red!
Umm . . .still love that bag!!!
that bag is adorable! i want one for my scriptures!
cute carly! i love the stiching detail!
Post a Comment