Oh, so many!!!! Goose Girl series . . .classics, fast reads, that make me happy. Twilight series . . .need I say more! Daddy-long-legs & Dear Enemy . . .you are the one that hooked me on this. Anne of Green Gables . . . they are truly the best . . . you and I will be fighting out for the Anne middle name! I think I find fast reads that are basically captivating. Hmmm . . .I am going to try and think of one you might not think of. This is going to take a me awhile . . . I will have to get back to you.
PS I can't wait to show Tanner that your truck is on one of your shelves! PPS I want to see the pillow you made!!
When I have time to read.. very hard with a little one... I go for the fast read. Anything Jack Weyland. Totally corny I know.. if I want something long, Roots is a classic.
Weston is totally into seeing the fire truck in that last pic. Favorite books, wow. I love series books. Silly Meg Cabot books, Twilight series, Mrs. Pollifax thrillers, the Goose Girl books. I also loved Poisonwood Bible, and my all time fav is Freckles. I also love the Harry Potters and The Giver. Ok i better stop or this is going to be way too long, but i could definitely go on! :)
My favorite are childrens books! I hate to admit it, but I am not that big of a reader! I do like to sit and read to my kids all day. I love "If you give a mouse a cookie" I fell in love with that in 3rd grade! I guess my favorite "adult books" are the Shopaholic series- mostly because they are like a good chick flick for me!
Um, let's not be ashamed of children's book or chick flicks here! I love (LOVE) reading fairy tales and young adult novels. What can I say? I am a sucker for a good love story :)
this is so hard! All time favorite books are Anne of Green Gables, all 9 of them! I think Anne of the Island is my fave of the series. I LOVE ANNE! I wanted to name my son James and call him Jem, but my husband has vetoed that one! I Love all Harry Potter, Lord of the RIngs, Narnia. I've been obsessed with Roald Dahl since I was in like, 3rd grade, I love everything he's written, except for "Boy." Twilight series, LOVE THEM! To Kill A Mockingbird, Nicolas Sparks....I could go on forever!
My dearest carly!! I am so happy that you are on blogspot! I really dont check this too often but if you are on it i just might check more often! I havent heard from you in ages and that is a real shame! write me back and we will have some dialogue much love
Hi Carly! Thanks for the comment, it's really great to see how you are. I've had fun reading all your fun Blanding experiences...love, love, love your Christmas tree, what sweet boys! My husband is from a small town-Helper, Ut, maybe you've heard of it. But I kinda know the feeling of a CA girl in a rural Utah town. What an experience though. I do have a family blog, so if you want to pass along your e-mail address I'll send you an invite. Really, great hearing from you! Oh, as far as books go, lots of Goldilocks, Curious George and Richard Scarry word books...very intelectual stuff over here!
Hi Carly, It was nice visiting with you at the Vans store in the mall last month. Here is a book that I enjoyed last year..."Between the Tides" by Patti Callahan Henry
Anne, of course, Jane Eyre, Number the Stars and The Giver (love what I've read of Lois Lowry), Gerald Lund's books, Count of Monte Cristo, All Creatures Great and Small...there are so many books for so many different seasons and experiences! I think Song and Dance Man of my childhood is just as good as Secret of Nimh of my preteen years or Oliver Twist that I just finished.
11 comments:
Oh, so many!!!! Goose Girl series . . .classics, fast reads, that make me happy. Twilight series . . .need I say more! Daddy-long-legs & Dear Enemy . . .you are the one that hooked me on this. Anne of Green Gables . . . they are truly the best . . . you and I will be fighting out for the Anne middle name! I think I find fast reads that are basically captivating. Hmmm . . .I am going to try and think of one you might not think of. This is going to take a me awhile . . . I will have to get back to you.
PS I can't wait to show Tanner that your truck is on one of your shelves!
PPS I want to see the pillow you made!!
When I have time to read.. very hard with a little one... I go for the fast read. Anything Jack Weyland. Totally corny I know.. if I want something long, Roots is a classic.
Weston is totally into seeing the fire truck in that last pic. Favorite books, wow. I love series books. Silly Meg Cabot books, Twilight series, Mrs. Pollifax thrillers, the Goose Girl books. I also loved Poisonwood Bible, and my all time fav is Freckles. I also love the Harry Potters and The Giver. Ok i better stop or this is going to be way too long, but i could definitely go on! :)
My favorite are childrens books! I hate to admit it, but I am not that big of a reader! I do like to sit and read to my kids all day. I love "If you give a mouse a cookie" I fell in love with that in 3rd grade! I guess my favorite "adult books" are the Shopaholic series- mostly because they are like a good chick flick for me!
Um, let's not be ashamed of children's book or chick flicks here! I love (LOVE) reading fairy tales and young adult novels. What can I say? I am a sucker for a good love story :)
this is so hard! All time favorite books are Anne of Green Gables, all 9 of them! I think Anne of the Island is my fave of the series. I LOVE ANNE! I wanted to name my son James and call him Jem, but my husband has vetoed that one! I Love all Harry Potter, Lord of the RIngs, Narnia. I've been obsessed with Roald Dahl since I was in like, 3rd grade, I love everything he's written, except for "Boy." Twilight series, LOVE THEM! To Kill A Mockingbird, Nicolas Sparks....I could go on forever!
My dearest carly!! I am so happy that you are on blogspot! I really dont check this too often but if you are on it i just might check more often! I havent heard from you in ages and that is a real shame! write me back and we will have some dialogue
much love
hi carly!! what fun these blogs are! and i love edith wharton books. my husband is an english lit major so we ha ve books all over just like you!
Hi Carly! Thanks for the comment, it's really great to see how you are. I've had fun reading all your fun Blanding experiences...love, love, love your Christmas tree, what sweet boys! My husband is from a small town-Helper, Ut, maybe you've heard of it. But I kinda know the feeling of a CA girl in a rural Utah town. What an experience though. I do have a family blog, so if you want to pass along your e-mail address I'll send you an invite. Really, great hearing from you!
Oh, as far as books go, lots of Goldilocks, Curious George and Richard Scarry word books...very intelectual stuff over here!
Hi Carly,
It was nice visiting with you at the Vans store in the mall last month. Here is a book that I enjoyed last year..."Between the Tides" by Patti Callahan Henry
Anne, of course, Jane Eyre, Number the Stars and The Giver (love what I've read of Lois Lowry), Gerald Lund's books, Count of Monte Cristo, All Creatures Great and Small...there are so many books for so many different seasons and experiences! I think Song and Dance Man of my childhood is just as good as Secret of Nimh of my preteen years or Oliver Twist that I just finished.
Post a Comment