Yeah for Easter! It looks like you had a beautiful fun Easter too! I was sad I never got to talk to you. I am glad Paige called though and you chatted for awhile. When I woke up this morning I realized I never called and talked to anyone yesterday and I was sad. I hope your had a fabulous Easter and I can't wait to hear how it all went . . . singing, dying eggs, and everything. I am glad you dyed eggs, and got an Easter basket. Did you make the cute bag? love it! Love all the pictures! I love you Carly Jane. Good luck back at work again this week!
did you dye all your eggs red? i hope so! i saw some really cute dish towels at target that reminded me of you...they were red with white forks and spoons on them. oh and i saw your soulmama link, i love love love soul mama, i've been a follower for years.
Kiera, my eggs ended up more pink, but yes, they were all "red." I forgot to buy an egg dye packet, so had to use regular food coloring. It wasn't as effective, so I would leave an egg in for 20-30 minutes. I stopped after about 5 eggs :)
7 comments:
What a beautiful Easter basket and flowers. Love it! Happy Easter!
Yeah for Easter! It looks like you had a beautiful fun Easter too! I was sad I never got to talk to you. I am glad Paige called though and you chatted for awhile. When I woke up this morning I realized I never called and talked to anyone yesterday and I was sad. I hope your had a fabulous Easter and I can't wait to hear how it all went . . . singing, dying eggs, and everything. I am glad you dyed eggs, and got an Easter basket. Did you make the cute bag? love it! Love all the pictures! I love you Carly Jane. Good luck back at work again this week!
Yeay!! Happy Easter!
Tash--Yeah, I made the bag for a girl I visit teach. It was way easy and turned out cute! Thanks :)
So great. I love that you made yourself a basket. Yea for Easter!
did you dye all your eggs red? i hope so! i saw some really cute dish towels at target that reminded me of you...they were red with white forks and spoons on them. oh and i saw your soulmama link, i love love love soul mama, i've been a follower for years.
Kiera, my eggs ended up more pink, but yes, they were all "red." I forgot to buy an egg dye packet, so had to use regular food coloring. It wasn't as effective, so I would leave an egg in for 20-30 minutes. I stopped after about 5 eggs :)
Post a Comment