And I hope it's a good one :). I think the Mondays after General Conference are the best two Mondays of the year. I always wake up ready to go, eager to be better, and aching to reach out to people a little more. Today I only snoozed my alarm twice (record for the month), got in the full half hour of scripture study, and made it to school with plenty of time to get my sub plans ready (I have district meetings today--hence the post at 8:10am! I don't have to be there for 20 minutes). I ate an orange and whole wheat toast for breakfast and am wearing red. Can a day start any better? I just don't think so.I hope you are smiling brightly and looking forward to a good day too :)
ps. I didn't take this picture (I googled it), but it is a bona fide Blanding sunrise. Isn't this worth waking up for??
5 comments:
Now, that does sound like a good Monday!! it has been a good one for me too thus far. The boys woke up MUCH happier today compaired to yesterday. I am happy. I even ran to the grocery store at 6:50 this morning. I have started into the laundry, checked a few blogs, and am ready to continue to clean and get going. Happy Day! I hope your district meeting isn't too bad. Yeah, for a new week after a good weekend!
I'm glad your Monday started so great!! Any day you don't have to teach is a holiday. :)
way to go carly! i love how starting a day can feel so great just from getting an earlier start and accomplishing a few simple goals. i usually aim low with something like "i will wash my hair today." now getting to the grocery store by 6:50 am is just unrealistic. tasha is crazy.
Mondays are great after General Conference! My monday was great this time because I didn't have to work! But I did have a whole heck of a lot of trouble with getting my car registered, which is still not registered. I was surprised that I kept a pretty good attitude about it considering I had to spend time at the DMV (never any fun) plus spend almost 2 hours on the phone with my insurance company. Yet...it was ok. I guess I can attribute that to general conference. Thanks for the reminder. I'm glad you started your day off on the right note. Love you xoxo, sara
Post a Comment