Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am the dang happiest girl ever

because I am moving to Cedar City. Whew! Decision made. Who would have thought? And I can't wait.




ps this in NO WAY detracts for the deep and abiding love I feel for Blanding and my beloved Blandingites. It seriously breaks my heart to leave you and San Juan High School and the little purple flowers and the stars. But I know I will be back to visit. And you can ALWAYS read my blog.

14 comments:

joyous said...

Sounds like fun!! When's moving day?

Dallas said...

What will you be doing over there? Teaching? That's my home town, and my mom is jealous.

Emma said...

Congrats! Hope to read more details soon.

Tasha said...

Oh, so beautiful! I can't wait to come and visit. I love those pictures of Cedar City. I know you really are going to miss your Blanding too. I am just glad I get to see it in less than two more weeks before you are gone!

PS and YEAH for making decisions and revelation!

Shannon said...

Wow. So what prompted a move? A new job? Cedar City is a pretty fun little town. My aunt and uncle used to live there and we went to visit a couple times. I will have to come for the Shakespearean Festival when you are living there and then I will have someone to go with me to all the fun plays and stuff. :)

Carly said...

I don't have a job yet, although I know something will work out. But a certain boy I know will be going to school there...

Katy said...

wow cj! I hope things come together for you!

sara said...

Yeah for Cedar City!! You do realize that is SO MUCH closer to me than Blanding. I can't wait for some fun road trips!!!! It was fun to talk to you tonight on my way home from work.

joyous said...

Woot!!! I'm hard pressed to think of a better reason for moving. (Except maybe that you'll be a little closer to civilization.) I'm sure everything will work out splendidly. :)

Jamie C. said...

Hello? Carly? You're not telling more? Why the move? Oh, wait...I just saw your little comment about a boy! That makes sense now! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yea. . .you are on the path to and from. It will make it so much easier to see you and for you to get from here to there!! What will happen next on "The Days of Carly's Life"?? So much fun watching from the sidelines!

Love, Aunt Betsy

Traci said...

That's so exciting. New adventures are always fun. Good luck finding a job. I'm sure everything will work out for you. When do you move?

Shannon said...

Ahh the boy. Sounds like a wonderful reason to move. Have a blast! I'm positive something will work out job-wise. You are a very talented, smart woman and prospective employers would be nuts not to hire you should you deem their facility worthy of your gifts. ;) Love ya!

Holly Moore said...

Yeay Carly!! Congrats on the move! Moving is so fun and partly scary, which is sort of fun in its own right. I was worried when you said you were moving because I thought, what about the guy? Good to know he will be near by. (=