Ok, so it is a picture from Jeremy's phone... and thus not the best quality, but seriously I'm getting bigger and bigger and I had to share the excitement. I'm still measuring about a week big, but the doctor says not to worry, it's all baby.I have been incredibly paranoid the for past two weeks (since my last appointment) after I felt the baby doing summer saults one night in bed. I've been convinced that little bump banging into my ribs all the time was his head. But happily, the doctor put my fears at ease and did a mini ultra sound showing him to be head down as he should be. Whew!
And thus the "wild wee one" should be here in five more weeks, school ends in three, and we move in two! I think I have enough going on to keep me busy until the big day :).
Happy May day! Go for a walk and enjoy the May flowers and sunshine and general goodness of spring.
16 comments:
How cute are you! And that top is really cute too.
You make one cute pregnant lady! I know how you feel about the moving. My little guy is a mover and shaker. Two more weeks to go! Time passes fast, except at the end...they seem to want to take their time.
You look great! You will be plenty busy with the move and finishing up work and prepping the baby's stuff. Isn't it fun to feel the baby all the time? Well, not as much when you get really big and there's not much space, but still. Pretty cool. Davin was much more of a mover inside and is outside too. I'm excited to see what kind of personality your little guy will have!
You are so cute Carly Jane! Hooray it is May!
Dang you are cute! I love that growing belly of yours. Isn't it amazing how big it gets?! How are you sleeping and holding up? You're almost to the last month!!!
You are SOOOOOOO stinkin cute!! Seriously! I wish I was there visiting with you right now!! Oh you are a cute one. Can't wait for this cute little guy to get here. (And I am glad he is not breech!!)
You look awesome!!! Thanks for the picture update. It's good to be busy the last little while...keeps your mind off the uncomfortableness of it all. :) Good luck with your move!
You look so beautiful. How exciting! That little guy will be here before you know it. I have no doubt that you will be a great mother.
you look great girl!
You look great! I'm feeling ginormous (I'm not sure if that's a real word or if that's how it's spelled, but you know what I mean). I still feel like this pregnancy will never end, but truthfully our babies will be here before we know it!! So exciting!
YOU'RE SO CUTE!!
Maybe I do still have room to grow. You look great, and so cute, and wow will your next few weeks be eventful! Congrats on all of your big events, most especially the arrival of your precious one!
Hey, mom was just looking at your blog while talking to me and was like is this you or stanford that made the comment, it says stanford. What??? was my reply. I hope you know that was me!! lol.
I really want to see you right now. Seriously. Ho hum . . . I really don't like living far away from each other. Someday maybe we will be closer right? At least we are not a horrible distance right now. It seems horrible at the moment though. I really cannot wait for your little guy to get here. You are going tobe such a good and wonderful Mom. Oh, I Just cannot wait to meet cute little mr. christiansen!!
PS - Are you set on a name yet? I know you were pretty close a few months back. Are you still going with it? YOu don't have to post here, but I keep wanting to give him a name. But, I do think Little Mr. Christiansen is pretty cute too!! :) I sure do love you!!
You look so cute! Your belly did just pop right out! I love it! I don't know that it will happen, but I really do hope you starting feeling better! And even if you dont, he'll be here so soon! Yay!
Post a Comment