- Everyday this week is in the low 80s. That's pretty much perfect in my book. Plus the breeze (not yesterday's wind) has been a nice cooling touch.
- Today we are going to watch the Argentina v _____ (I don't even know) World Cup game today at my sister-in-law's house. I really like watching soccer. Jeremy really likes Argentina. We both really like Nick and Jeanine (and their cute kiddos). Fun is definitely in the making.
- My cute Raymond has been all smiles lately. His little face is thinning out and he's just looking older to me... and I love every second of it. I've figured out the trick to keeping his temper tantrums a bay lately too... which makes for a happier home :).
- Jeremy got to go to a Utah Senator's Election Debate last night (have I mentioned he's a mite interested in politics??) and talk with Mike Lee (his candidate of choice, also the son of Rex E. Lee) for a few minutes after... and he gave Jeremy his phone number with instructions to call him once he started applying to Law Schools (which is right around the corner). Jeremy came home excited and happy. I love seeing him happy.
- I've actually been (somewhat) productive in the last week. I worked on Christmas presents on one night. I made a tiny new cloth diaper for new baby Christiansen (and have more in the works), and I've read a few handfuls of books. Ah it feels good to get things done.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Five things that are making me happy
Life is so good, I tell you! It's been a good week (despite the rough weekend). Here are a handful of reasons why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You make me happy sister!
Amen!
yay for things that make us happy! It sounds like a wonderfully happy week!
Hooray for being happy and productive! Glad you are having a good week. :)
I'm glad there's so much to be happy for! Those are definately good things in your life! Love you!
If we wait for BIG things to be happy - most likely we'll not be happy very often. Life is full of so many more "small" things and so we can always find something to make us happy!
Have a good day!
Post a Comment