Have I mentioned that he is this close to rolling over? Back to front, folks. That's tough stuff.
It's official. Today he rolled over for the first time. I think we're going to have a mover on our hands!
ps: Joy, have I told you how much I LOVE this blanket? It's big enough to keep this mama warm during a night on the couch. And foldable enough to be the perfect place for all his daily kicking!
It's official. Today he rolled over for the first time. I think we're going to have a mover on our hands!
ps: Joy, have I told you how much I LOVE this blanket? It's big enough to keep this mama warm during a night on the couch. And foldable enough to be the perfect place for all his daily kicking!
5 comments:
Carly,
This is Janice (Treasure)Richardson, Tede's hija. I read your posting about cloth diapers, and wanted your opinion of the ones you bought now that you've been using them for a while. We're expecting our second little on in October, and having two in diapers makes the jump to cloth sound very appealing! Could you send me an email when you get the chance and let me know your thoughts now? My email is janicelynnrichardson at gmail. Thanks a million!
That blanket is so stinkin cute!! Joy made it? Love it. And I cannot believe he rolled over. That is fun stuff!!!! Go Raymond!
He's so cute. Love the red and white onesie--haha! so fitting!
Almost there.....! Oh, being a mom is so much fun. you get to see all these stages and milestones, I love it! I love his red stripy outfit, it's adorable.
Sorry to disappoint you Tasha, but I didn't make the blanket. It IS handmade though. I just knew Carly had to have it when I saw it. I figured it could work for boy or girl!!! I'm so glad you like it. :)
Congrats on a mover/shaker. Have fun with that. :) I love how his face looks squinched like he's trying soooo hard!
Post a Comment