Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twelve weeks, 4 days




Oh how I love this face.

4 comments:

Emma said...

He is so precious! I love how you shared a sleeping picture after the last post on sleep deprivation. LOL

Do I really have to wait 25 weeks to get my little bundle? Such a long time to wait!

Tasha said...

So so SOOOOOO stinkin cute. I love that face too. Oh,how I want to hold him. How long do we have to wait to see each other again? I do not like living far away. I love him in all that red too. Just does my heart good. He is getting so big. How come they grow up so fast? What a cutie!

Cat said...

Oh what a beautiful precious boy! Meagan had her baby Gavin 8 lbs 1 ounce 22 inches long. :)

Mom C said...

Ahh sleep! How beautiful he is - even if he is mine!

Grandma debbie