So sweet, I can't wait to see him (and you all) next weekend. He doesn't look like he is sure he loves this Halloween stuff or not! I just can't believe how big he is already!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is already! We already took the kids trick or treating. Weston is a huge fan and Davin was a trooper. Ok, so Weston is actually still out trick or treating with Ian, but Davin and I are kickin' it at home in the warmth and watching Sesame Street and handing out candy. Not as many trick or treaters as I thought there would be. Anyway, sorry I'm rambling. Hope you guys are having a fun Halloween night!
So stinkin cute!! How did I miss this post? I am confused on that one. But, man he is a cutie. I love that he is wearing the pumpkin onsie too. Love him!! and you :)
12 comments:
cute!!!! I love him! Have fun tonight!
So sweet, I can't wait to see him (and you all) next weekend. He doesn't look like he is sure he loves this Halloween stuff or not! I just can't believe how big he is already!
Love you all
debbie mom
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is already! We already took the kids trick or treating. Weston is a huge fan and Davin was a trooper. Ok, so Weston is actually still out trick or treating with Ian, but Davin and I are kickin' it at home in the warmth and watching Sesame Street and handing out candy. Not as many trick or treaters as I thought there would be. Anyway, sorry I'm rambling. Hope you guys are having a fun Halloween night!
The two of you are way too cute! Did you also make that darling pumpkin outfit he is wearing? Where do you find the time to do all that you do?
Ah he is so dang cute! I love his little pumpking onsie. Hope you guys are doing well!
Kay, did he grow like twenty pounds since the last time I saw him?? They get too big too fast!! He is so cute you guys!
Raymond is getting so big! His onesie is so cute. I am excited to make matching ones for my kids next year.
What a cute little pumpkin man! He looks so sweet, don't you just love babies?
What a sweetheart! You know if Great Grandpa Raymond was here you would have him at your house spoiling that cutie most of the time!
Your little boy is soo cute. It's fun seeing all the pictures.
wow he is getting so big and all grown up looking. he looks like and infant instead of a new born now!
So stinkin cute!! How did I miss this post? I am confused on that one. But, man he is a cutie. I love that he is wearing the pumpkin onsie too. Love him!! and you :)
Post a Comment