Friday, October 23, 2009

Saucey little redhead

Can you see it? The peach fuzz that had a definite redness to it? Yup, it's getting longer (or at least thicker). Does a mother's heart good.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Does my heart good too!! I L.O.V.E. that he has red hair. love it. I hope I get a redhead one of these times. He is such a cutie. I cannot wait to hold and play and just love him in person!!

Jeanine said...

So cute! I loved that smile he gave us. Are you guys out of quarantine now?

Leslie said...

I love redheaded kids too. It took us till number 5 to get one. One thing I noticed is that everyone would rub his head. It seemed like it was a magnet for a hand rub.

Emma said...

He is a cute redhead!

sara said...

so so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!!!

Mom C said...

What a beautiful boy with a beautiful countenance and lovely red hair. You gotta love it!

Debbie Mom

Kendra Goodrich said...

You got your redhead! I knew you would.