Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a while

Since some mirror pictures have graced this space. Today definitely wasn't my best photo-shoot (although that isn't stopping me from posting the results--proceed with caution), but it does showcase a few things I love:

1.Sweet Virginia with all her four and a half month  grown-up-ness. She was desperately trying to see what was happening on the camera screen. Can you believe how big this cute girl is? She is super-dee-duper alert and active. She loves to get one-on-one attention, play with Raymond's pirate doll (as in, she adores this doll), go for walks in the increasing spring weather, and eat rice cereal (I know! I can't believe I caved and started already either. But she loves it, so I guess I'll forgive myself).

2. My Baby K'tan. I cannot sing the praises of this baby sling enough. I love, love, love it. And so does Ginny considering she likes to be totted around almost everywhere I go.  (And um, yes. She does have a mullet. I keep debating whether or not to cut it. I will also admit that her hair seems to be growing in much more red than it was at birth. Or maybe all the dark hair is just falling out and leaving the few scattered red ones to fend for themselves? Only time will tell.)

3. And we couldn't leave Raymond John out of the  mix. Only he wasn't very happy I wouldn't give him the camera. Sorry dude. (And yes, this boy's hair gets curlier and curlier. I love it with my whole heart.)

Sorry I didn't get a single good picture of either of my kiddos smiling. They do smile quite often, however. You'll just have to take my word for it.

5 comments:

Katy said...

So cute! My boys have hit the age where the camera is very distracting too. It is so funny. You've got two beautiful kiddos!

Emma said...

Cute cute pictures. A belated happy unbirthday to you!

joyous said...

Super cute!! It's nice to be able to hold your baby and still have your hands. The sling looks so convenient. Ginny is quite a doll, I want to eat those yummy cheeks and all those pinchy parts we can't even see in the picture!!!!!!

Chad said...

You know I've always been more of a picture book guy. Keep 'em coming seesta. =)

Tasha said...

I love that you posted pictures :)