
The fall chill has set in around these parts, particularly in the mornings and evenings. Little Raymond always seems to have cold fingers and toes. It is time for some warmer clothes. Since it seems like the only warm attire I have for him his size is PJs, it was time to do a little shopping. After some hunting around Cedar City and the internet, I came upon this little store with some ridiculously cheap baby clothes. He now owns his first pair of jeans. And a new Sunday outfit. Oh so cute.
I'm not so sure about the little insignia on the tie... we'll have to see about making one myself. Anyone seen a good baby tie tutorial?



12 comments:
So cute!!! If you find a tutorial on ties I want to know about it too. I buy most of my ties at The Children's place when they go on sale. They are my favorite because they are not clip on or zipper ones, but clip around their knecks. They really are the best ones! But,I would love a fun tutorial. So fun. Have you thought of looking for a used consignment store. When I lived in Utah they had AWESOME ones and you can at least get jeans and pants for good deals there. Not always shirts or onesies. I am going to go through my stuff and send some things your way too in your Birthday package (when I get that put togehter in the next week or two) I sure do love you!!! And those pants to his new church outfit are fabulous! Love them.
Awesome tip about the cheap store for baby clothes! And how cute is Raymond?! Love the grumpy picture! :)
What a cutie pie! I love baby jeans. Very cute. BTW my MIL made all the little boys ties for my sister in law's wedding this summer. I will have to ask her about it.
He is such a cutie! Love the fashion show pictures.
Carly
So glad to have found you blog. What a cute little guy!! I think he looks alot like Jermy
He's gotten so big! I am also in process of finding a good tie pattern bc Levi LOVES them! It's pretty funny. But I would love to make a ton of fun ties for both my two little guys. I'll let you know when I have it worked out, life's been busy. Let me know if you find anything good.
sooooooo cute! love the clothes and love that sweet boy!!!
How fast they grow! How sweet and happy - mostly. I made everything from levis to under-roos for my boys when they were little, but never made a tie. I did make "big people's" ties, when polyester was the rage, but I don't think I even have a pattern any more. He's a doll.
debbie mom
How fast they grow! How sweet and happy - mostly. I made everything from levis to under-roos for my boys when they were little, but never made a tie. I did make "big people's" ties, when polyester was the rage, but I don't think I even have a pattern any more. He's a doll.
debbie mom
How fast they grow! How sweet and happy - mostly. I made everything from levis to under-roos for my boys when they were little, but never made a tie. I did make "big people's" ties, when polyester was the rage, but I don't think I even have a pattern any more. He's a doll.
debbie mom
So I have some fun little consignment stores for babies that I love to go to. Perhaps when you hit the big cities you can stock up. :)
He is so cute! I wonder if you can seam rip the insignia off the tie if it is a patch. I have done that on a lot of baby clothes. Good luck finding deals!
Post a Comment