It is seriously snowing???? Craziness. I was thinking "oh, it is chilly today" I am going to guess it was like 68-70! Funny how californian's think that is cold huh? But, it really does. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
Yeah I've been thinking about you guys and been insanely jealous as we sit here in the freezing cold and snow for 3 days straight!! Hope you're having a good time though!
3 comments:
It is seriously snowing???? Craziness. I was thinking "oh, it is chilly today" I am going to guess it was like 68-70! Funny how californian's think that is cold huh? But, it really does. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
Ugh. I am so jealous you are leaving for CA today! Have a great time! And drive safe. :)
Yeah I've been thinking about you guys and been insanely jealous as we sit here in the freezing cold and snow for 3 days straight!! Hope you're having a good time though!
Post a Comment